So clearly I am not a blogger. I can't nor apparently have the desire to keep up with this. That said, let me at least update you on plans for 2011.
Kevin and I will be doing the WV MS Ride "Country Roads Ride" on August 20-21. It will be the first time together since Cape Cod since we couldn't make calendars work last year. I am looking forward to it.
And then on September 17-18 I will be in Tulsa OK riding in the "Mother Road Ride" from Tulsa to OK City. I am excited about this ride because my niece Karen lives/works in Norman and we are going to get to see each other. In fact, I might spend Saturday night at her home if I decide camping is too rough given that the town of Chandler OK only has two hotels and both have been booked for several months.
West Virginia MS Ride
Oklahoma MS Ride
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment