Thursday, May 15, 2008

Riding to work

Some might consider me a fair weather rider. I don't like riding in the rain or snow, neither does either of my bikes. But I occasionally get caught. That said, weather permitting, I ride to work most days. It is a little over 2 miles to the office, so I don't get much exercise, but I am rarely all sweaty when I get to the office as a result. Today something new happened - I got the left pant leg caught in the tire. I wear a clip on the right leg, but never thought about the left leg. I will have to see if the grease and tire mark will come off the material.

As I said in the description for this blog, I intend to use this blog simply as a log to post my longer rides that I do with the PCC (Prairie Cycle Club) and on my own. If I get real ambitious, I may even pontificate on some of the rides. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Tom Ward said...

Like this afternoon. As I am about ready to leave work, it is pouring down outside and has been for more than an hour. A look at the radar suggests it will still be raining for a while yet.